Well, I said I’d share my failures so here you are. The aforementioned sunhat pattern and one of the failed rims before I rehashed the pattern in frustration.
My gorgeous hubby decided to cut holes in the rim so baby could see past it!
The rim was promptly unpicked and thrown away, ready for attempt #3, which fortunately worked out well otherwise I would have given up all together.
Welcome to my first post! I’ve got tons of goodies to share with you, but here is my latest project for you.
My baby boy had already outgrown TWO sunhats (and he’s only 7 months!), so it was time to make one from some fabric scraps I have. After much Googling, I found a website with a free pattern. All was good until I got to the rim. After two failed attempts, I decided to make a new pattern for it and I roped in Hubby to do some pi calculations (never thought I’d need those again!).